jueves, julio 13

Quote: Friends with benefits

Jamie: I really have to stop buying into this bullshit Hollywood cliche of true love. 
[sees posters for "The Ugly Truth" on a wall]
Jamie: Shut up, Katherine Heigl, you stupid, little liar!


Dylan: I’m just gonna work and fuck. Like George Clooney.


Jamie: I’m just gonna shut myself down emotionally. Like George Clooney.




Lorna: I'm hungry... got any gin? 
Jamie: It's in the kitchen.



[after she’s caught Jamie and Dylan having sex]
Lorna: You never told me you had a hot boyfriend!
Jamie: He’s not my boyfriend, mom.
Lorna: Oh! 
Dylan: That’s right. We’re just friends.
Lorna: Why, I love it! Ooh, it’s like the seventies in here. Woo! That was a better time. Just sex. A little grass, a little glue. 
[turning to Jamie]
Lorna: Not during pregnancy.
[whispering towards Dylan]
Lorna: Well, not during the final trimester. But no complications. It’s great!

No hay comentarios: